Our sponsorship policy provides guidance on what forms of activities CATC are more likely to support in terms of the venture itself and or the organizations involved. Please take this into consideration before applying for sponsorship.
Is the exchange of payment or a fee in kind by a company for which in return for the rights to a public association with an activity, item, person or property of mutual commercial benefit.
Policy and rules of engagement
Each proposal will be assessed on a merit basis according to the criteria set. Each year CATC will nominate preferred types of causes. For the sponsorship application process, CATC will need ample time to assess inquiries. This means that if a proposal for sponsorship is to be considered, a submission is to be prepared addressing the criteria set out in this policy and submitted. Inquiries will be addressed within a six week period.
CATC will only agree to sponsorship opportunities that:
* Are consistent with our mission, vision and objectives
* Addresses our target audience
* Helps achieve our objectives
* Adds value to our business activities
Preference will be given to organizations that:
* Use CATC N.V. branded materials or signage
* Are credible, with a proven track record in managing community initiatives,
* Can provide satisfactory information on its intentions, the exchange and proof of how funds will be utilized
* Allow adequate time for applications to be assessed (6 weeks maximum)
* Positive exposure for the CATC brand
* Potential for long-term, sustainable partnerships
Organizations or activities which will not be considered for sponsorship by CATC include those that:
* May be construed as discriminatory
* Could be detrimental to public health or safety
* Promote or encourage smoking or substance abuse
* Religious or political organizations or campaigns
* Programs that may present a hazard to the community or the environment
* Programs that contribute to the financial gain of an individual or business
* Non-specific fundraising projects or appeals
* Requests that are not printed, improperly dated, provide insufficient information and that are unclear (e-mails, verbal proposals and such)
* An organization with which sponsorship involvement could be misinterpreted as a bribe or kickback (for example, to influence a bidding or tender process)
Any departure from this aspect of the policy requires the approval of the business owners.
Please include the following in your application:
* The title of the event/project you are requesting sponsorship for
* The name of your organization
* Your name and contact details
* Include a phone number or mobile number and e-mail address to help us reach you
* When the sponsored event/project will take place/appear.
* when you need a decision
* A summary of the event/project you would like us to sponsor
* Explain the aims and objectives of the project and what market segments it will reach
* If the initiative has been run previously or has a track record/evidence of success, tell us about it
* How transfer of sponsorship can be made (cash, cheque, goods, services etc.)
* Do you have achievable timetables and a realistic budget to deliver the project?
* Is the project supported by high quality marketing and PR to ensure that CATC
support is properly acknowledged
For our records we request acknowledgement that your event has taken place. For this we would appreciate to receive evidence by ways of photos, press releases, invitations, and other available material that the event had taken place and that CATC was accurately represented as stipulated in the agreement.
Once a written proposal has been prepared, please e-mail this to: email@example.com or deliver this to our offices.
J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 20-A
Phone: (297) 527 5500
Fax: (297) 527 5555